Here is my list for this quarter:
1. A baby quilt for my sister using Marmalade fabrics and the Dilly Dally pattern both designed by Bonnie and Camille. Since my sister is due in February, this one needs to be finished pronto! My sweet niece has arrived and while this top is now complete-I still need to quilt it.
2. A flannel rag quilt that needs to be pieced and ragged! LOL This one is just to have on hand for those new babies.
3. A lap quilt from a pattern titled Three Bean Salad by Miss Rosie. I loved the colors of the sample so much, I decided to replicate them! This is partially pieced, one I usually take to the guild sewins.
4. Eight flannel pillowcases I am in the process of completing for our Guild charity. Pictured here are the main part of the pillowcases. I was in the middle of cutting them out, but set them aside to work on the baby quilt listed in number one.
5. A quilt top made during Pleasant Home's Sew Scraps Along 2012. The top is actually all pieced, I just love this picture, so I need to quilt and bind it.
6. A quilt top started during Thought and Found's Oh my stars BOM last year. I only have about eight of the fifteen LARGE stars completed.
7. A baby quilt inspired by trying to find a pattern that would work with the scraps of the teddy bear fabric I found in a box of fabrics from my Mother-in-Law. It just needs to be quilted and bound. I did my first machine quilting on this one--the border was tough! I hope to bind and finish this quilt this quarter.
8. I hand pieced this sampler over 17 years ago. It was a class I took to occupy my time while my husband (then boyfriend) went away to college. It needs to be quilted and bound.
11. Another rag quilt I had cut and set aside. I really hope to finish this and the girly one above before a great niece or nephew is born this summer.
Phew! Seeing I didn't complete ANYTHING from my list last quarter--I wonder what I will get done this time. I know number one needs to be done for sure! The two rag quilts as well.