Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

So far, so good: January goal met!

I finally finished this quilt top! I didn't think it was going to ever be finished.  All I had left to do was stitch the blocks together and add the borders. Well-who knew how difficult that would prove to be! First I stitched some blocks in the wrong order. Then I got the rows together and noticed that the one seam was close to fraying--so I had to rip out and redo that section. However, now it is complete. I only have to baste and quilt it. LOL Still learning to machine quilt, so that will be down the road.

I am happy I completed my first goal of the year!  Still shooting for one every month.  Linking up to A lovely year of finishes. The picture isn't the best--it has been too cold out to take the camera outside for pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment