Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December goals

Wow, I can't believe the year is almost over!  I am already setting goals for weeding and cleaning in January. But first, let me try to finish up some projects for this year.

This one needs to be pieced and ragged for Christmas.  This is my goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes

I also hope to get the rest of this Three Bean Salad quilt pieced together:

Finally, I would love to get this quilt basted...I think trying to get it quilted is ambitious, though maybe possible after Christmas. This one is all pieced and the border is on it.  I am also linking to Nothing but UFOs on A Passion for Applique


Let's see if I can finish the year in a big way!!!

1 comment:

  1. December is such a busy time. Hopefully you can find some time to sew. Have a great month.

    ReplyDelete