My goal is to sew everyday in February, at least 20 minutes, though hopefully more! Some of the projects I hope to complete, or at least move a little closer to completion are:
1. Add the border and finish this mini quilt. (Still debating if I want to add a little embroidery also.)
2. Finish this mini, my first hand quilting project. Practicing before I start a bigger project.
3. This mini quilt is altogether, my goal is to quilt and bind it.
4. Get the skate started. I am taking this as a class on Thursday.
5. Get STARTED, and caught up on the Project 48 quilt along. This is my fabric pull so far.
6. Catch up on my Farmer's Wife '30s quilt. I am so behind! I would love to at least get some more of the blocks cut out and ready to sew.
These are just the projects I have pictures of! LOL I hope to finish my pink and brown half square triangle bed runner this month. Currently, it is still just in blocks. I would also like to get a couple flowers pieced on my Daisydo quilt. I just started this and don't have any flowers together yet. I also am involved in several quilt alongs on line, so my sewing may come from them also. IF, I ever decided on the fabric palettes for them! One is Sarah Fielke's BOM and the other is the Splendid Sampler. Wow, that's a lot of stuff! I could also work on any of the many UFOs listed below in my Quarter One goals for the Finish Along. Thanks for the motivation.