1. I did add my Scrappy Trip Along strips. These have been cut since I first discovered the Scrappy Trip Along craze on Flickr--back in January! These strips have been moved from the chair in my craft room to the guest room, back to the craft room when guests arrived and now, I want to actually work on it!
2. A flannel rag quilt that needs to be pieced and ragged! LOL This one is just to have on hand for those new babies.
3. A lap quilt from a pattern titled Three Bean Salad by Miss Rosie. I loved the colors of the sample so much, I decided to replicate them! This is partially pieced, one I usually take to the guild sewins.
4. Eight flannel pillowcases I am in the process of completing for our Guild charity. Pictured here are the main part of the pillowcases. I was in the middle of cutting them out, but set them aside to work on the baby quilt listed in number one.
5. A quilt top made during Pleasant Home's Sew Scraps Along 2012. The top is actually all pieced, I just love this picture, so I need to quilt and bind it.
6. A quilt top started during Thought and Found's Oh my stars BOM last year. I only have about eight of the fifteen LARGE stars completed.
7. I hand pieced this sampler over 17 years ago. It was a class I took to occupy my time while my husband (then boyfriend) went away to college. It needs to be quilted and bound.
10. Another rag quilt I had cut and set aside. I really hope to finish this and the girly one above before a great niece or nephew is born this summer.